Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Facelift for Fluster Cucked

After spending a number of hours messing around with a generic blog template and Blogger's new and improved WYSIWYG template editor, I am pleased to unveil a new look for my blog. I hope that it is more aesthetic and reader friendly.

It all started about a week ago when someone sent me an email alerting me to the fact that people could no longer post comments. So, I had to scrap my previous template, which I had designed using the Trix generator, and replaced it with one of Blogger's new templates. However, I thought it looked crappy.

So I found a generic blog template to mess around with and I learned some very basic CSS-HTML. (I further modified that template to make it even more customizable in the new Blogger template editor.) However, for some reason I still cannot get embedded commenting to work. Fortunately the popup window and separate window options work, so I'm going with the separate window option since some people might have popups disabled.

So, here it is. Please let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks fine

Anonymous said...

looks fine

Frank the Underemployed Professional said...

My wife's comment: "You have so much color, it looks like someone vomited on your blog page."

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007