Sunday, January 29, 2012

New Video -- Why Colleges Are Opening New Law Schools and Joining the Scam

This afternoon I thought it might be fun to make a new Xtranormal video critiquing the education industry for opening more unneeded law schools which will increase the number of destroyed lives.  I pretty much winged it as I wrote the text, and I think it came out pretty well.  I hope people enjoy it.  It sure felt good to throw another rock at the law school industry and the ABA.

Here's the URL in case anyone wants to share it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tSiGME6fw8

2 comments:

Nando said...

Here is another Youtube clip, featuring someone who knows that law schools are simply in it for the money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZbCdkclmgM&feature=related

It is good to see you back! I hope to see more law school scam videos from you.

Anonymous said...

What he said in this youtube clip really hit home with me: we have been culturally brainwashed to believe that our inability to find a job is our own fault. When I got out of college during the recession, I tried to find a job, but could only find part time work doing menial jobs. I was told over and over again that I was a failure, a loser, lacked ambition, didn't try hard enough and hadn't "paid my dues". Usually, the people who said these things had graduated from college during a good economy and had few problems obtaining employment. It was easy for them to sit on their throne and judge.

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007