Friday, June 18, 2010

Facelift for JD Scambusting Resources Page

I've just given a facelift to my JD Scambusting Resources Page.  I am hoping to turn it into a central one-stop shopping page for anyone who is thinking about going to law school or who wants more information about the law school scam.  I also added the list of links to articles for further reading, which I hope to continue expanding with worthy links.  The page also includes links to the most active scambusting blogs and the JD Underground forum.

Please check it out and refer prospective law students here:

http://JDScam.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Demosthenes said...

Well done on the new resource page!

Knut said...

Frank, add this to your blogroll: firsttiertoilet.blogspot.com

Frank the Underemployed Professional said...

Done. I added both of your blogs to the lists.

Cryn Johannsen said...

I like the facelift, and am glad that you're on my blog roll. When student debtors ask me if they should pursue law school, I refer them to your blog. Keep up the good work - we need your voice.

-Cryn Johannsen
Founder of Education Matters
http://alleducationmatters.blogspot.com/

Frank the Underemployed Professional said...

Thanks C. Cryn. You've made my day.

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007